Monday, November 4, 2013

CVS

I must admit that when running to the drugstore pops in my head, there is no question I am thinking of Walgreen's.  I was very disappointed when my prescription insurance forced me to get my prescriptions at CVS.  My plan even came with a special ExtraCare card that is white instead of the regular red card and is linked to my insurance plan.  I decided to register my card at CVS.com and sign up for their emails.  I have been glad I did ever since.  While I still don't shop at CVS, I do take advantage of the deals they email out.  The most recent email was for free paper towels.


You know by now I love free stuff.  I stopped by my local CVS tonight and scanned my ExtraCare card at the kiosk.  My coupon printed out and I took my paper towels, which were conveniently located next to the kiosk, to the cashier and viola, free paper towels.


No comments:

Post a Comment