Monday, November 4, 2013

Graze.com

I recently ran across an opportunity to get a free snack box from graze.com.  I had to wait for a while as you have to be given an invitation code.  I finally received my code by email.  I signed up right away.  It is free food.  My two favorite things!  These are healthy snacks and I really need that.  I got my free box today.


I haven't tried any of it yet as I have already had dinner, but I can't wait for snack time tomorrow.  The way the program works is really simple.  You rate the foods you receive.  Then you decide the frequency of your delivery and size of your box.  You are charged for them as you go.  I was given four codes to share. I gave one code to my BFF, of course.  Who will be the other three lucky invitees for a free snack box?

No comments:

Post a Comment